Do you crave the everlasting energy and stream of positive approach in life? Of course, everyone does! Every one of us seeks passion, energy, and achievements in our lives. But achieving all this doesn’t seem simple, right? Today’s young generation dedicates all their energy to their passion, no matter what hour of the day or night it is! It results in late-night studies and sometimes even skipping on a good night’s sleep. But, is it the right way to work for your dreams! Absolutely No!
Then what could be a better alternative? The answer lies in the right time to go to bed and to rise. The principle of discipline is all you need! And the right way to passionately work towards our dreams is to work according to Brahma Muhurta! Today, I will highlight some stunning aspects related to the Brahma Muhurta and help you learn its benefits and impacts on our lives. So let’s start by understanding what is Brahma Muhurta?
What is Brahma Muhurta?
According to Ayurveda and the Shastras crafted by our ancestors, Brahma Muhurta is one hour and thirty minutes before sunrise. Although, it changes with geographical conditions and changes in latitudes and longitudes. If we unify the situation across the globe, Brahma Muhurta starts roughly between 3.30 am to 4.00 am.
Brahma Muhurta is the synergistic combination of two words, Brahma, and Muhurta. Brahma is the name of Lord of Creation and signifies the same. While Muhurta means time. Collectively it is called the Time of Brahma, The Lord of Creation.Brahma Muhurta literally means, The Creator’s Time!
It is the time when the human brain and body are designed to work more productively than it does throughout the day. It is the time when all the five senses of the human body can be activated to their maximum potential. Further, it helps concentrate all your positive energy to one point resulting in more productive outcomes.
Brahma Muhurta and Five Senses
We all have five senses mainly Sight, Smell, Touch, Sound, and Taste. All these senses when active can help the most powerful chakra “The Third Eye Chakra”. The ambiance you experience in the Brahma Muhurta is extraordinary and is observed in those wee hours of the day.
Performing spiritual activities at this hour of the day helps you experience the most of all your senses and helps you activate them. The best part is, at this time all your senses can be activated if you concentrate. The activation of “The Third Eye Chakra” gives you a long range of benefits making you more productive for a wide range of jobs. And thus, it is very well said that Brahma Muhurta can give you a myriad of benefits.
Benefits of Waking Up at Brahma Muhurta Explained!
You don’t have to believe all the stuff that everyone says but the one you can experience. I have seen the power of waking up at Brahma Muhurta in the form of different benefits and want to convey the same. And this is all that I have experienced and you can too!
- Increased Concentration: Do you think that working or studying late at night can help you stay focused? Then try studying or working in Brahma Muhurta once. It will help you concentrate all your focus on one task making you more productive.
- Best Meditation Time: Everyone needs mindfulness and focus to attain self-awareness and seek their inner selves. Meditation is the perfect way to see through yourself and attain spiritual knowledge about yourself. Brahma Muhurta is the best time to meditate as it provides the perfect ambiance and peace that you need as the world is asleep.
- Mind Enlightenment: Brahma Muhurta is the time when all your five senses get the peaceful and pure ambiance that they mind. It is the time when you can work on enlightening your mind and soul. It further helps you rejuvenate your body with positive vibes to keep you healthy and active all day.
- Best Time to Study or Research: As your mind is active and your focus is increased, you can dedicate this time to studying or research. It will not only help you yield the best results, but also help you expand your area of expertise
- Develop and Strengthen Your Mind: All the things that we desire take birth from our minds. If you can think of it, you can achieve it. It is the basic mantra of “The Life Secret”. Although most of you don’t believe it because you haven’t experienced it. Brahma Muhurta has the power to strengthen and develop your mind to the point where what you think can be your reality.
But, like everything else, here’s the catch! Everything here comes at a price and so do the benefits of Brahma Muhurta. It demands consistency and discipline in your actions. As the medicines you take when you are sick don’t work in a single go, the benefits of waking up at Brahma Muhurta can only be seen after consistent efforts.
You need to make it a habit to wake up from 3.30 am to 3.45 am before sunrise and maintain consistency. You won’t get everything you desire in one shot. It can take weeks, months, or even years to show the expected changes. And thus you need to keep one thing in mind. “Expect Nothing and Work for Everything.”
Humans are considered the evolved phase of monkeys. Have you ever noticed that monkeys never get sick? Surprised? So here is an interesting fact for you! Monkeys are tested for medications and other things before humans; that is because they never get sick and are always healthy and active. It gives the researchers precise results to test their samples.
But why is it so? It’s because Monkeys wake up at Brahma Muhurta. Shocked? But it is the truth. Monkeys wake up before sunrise and do all their daily activities. Monkeys move all day, eat whatever they find, and heal themselves. They have a proper schedule for their eating and sleeping. Furthermore, they never eat after sundown. Monkeys are consistent in their routine and that is the reason they are so active and healthy.
Animals have a mental clock that enables them to work according to nature and it helps them stay mentally and physically active. Humans, too, have this mind clock, although the technological world we live in today, affects its working. And hence humans must perform on the same schedule. As the saying goes, “Early to bed and early to rise, keeps a man Healthy, Wealthy and Wise.” perfectly complements this situation. Always go early to bed, eat healthily, wake up early, and change your life!
Make a one-time donation to buy me a coffee so I have the fuel I need to keep producing great content.
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly