Where does fat go when you lose weight?

Today’s generation is highly obsessed with a sleek physique and seeks ways to lose excess body fat. And to get rid of this robust fat, the workout is considered the most reliable method. 

When it comes to public health, obesity has hit the maximum number of people across the globe. Obesity is nothing but the excess body fat that gets saturated in the body and doesn’t burn naturally. This is the condition where the amount of fat consumed is more than the fat burned or used. This requires heavy workout sessions to burn this saturated body fat and let the body attain its real self.

What is body Fat? 

The daily content of the food and lipids we consume is converted into calories. Our daily food intake comprises proteins, vitamins, fats, and carbohydrates. Our body prepares itself for the future by conserving the energy in the fat cells in the form of triglycerides, which are formed by carbohydrates and fats. 

When the carbs and fat intake of our body are raised in comparison to their daily use, it starts resulting in surplus fat. This surplus fat makes your body look saggy and obese. 

So, what can you do to promote fat loss?

To make your body look slender and sleek, you need to get rid of this fat that has saturated in your body cells and has started plunging out of your physique. Heavy workouts, a stipulated diet plan with less intake of carbs and fats, and more use of the same can be beneficial in keeping up with the slender shape of your physique. 

What happens to the fat with the workout?

It is the biggest misconception that the fat in the body is converted into energy to carry out our daily chores. Although, this theory does not satisfy the theory of conservation of matter. Also, a few believe that fat is removed from the body via the colon, which also doesn’t set up-to-the-mark outcomes. Neither it is converted into muscles

Then where does the fat go? 

The fat in the body with heavy workouts is converted into carbon dioxide and water. This statement is true for everything we eat. From carbs to fats and even alcohol, everything is given out in the form of carbon dioxide and water. 

The carbon dioxide is exhaled through the lungs while the water is mixed with the bloodstream or is given out in the form of sweat or urine. Approximately 84% of what we eat is given out in the form of carbon dioxide from our lungs and the remaining 16% is the water content. 

Proteins are an exception as some parts are turned into urea and other solids, which are excreted in the form of urine. The only thing that passes through our colon is the dietary fibers.

During workouts, our body undergoes heavy wear and tear which triggers the fat in the cells and puts it into working. The heat produced during the workouts burns this fat and converts it into carbon dioxide and water. 

During the workout sessions, the heat produced in the body results in a heavy stream of sweat from the body, which is body fat. To add more to the fat loss the amount of carbon dioxide released from the lungs during the workout is more than usual. 

While you work out, if you lose 1 kg of fat, approximately 840 grams is given out in the form of carbon dioxide while the remaining 160 grams is given out in the form of water. The water that our body loses is either sweat or urine. 

To sum up, if you wonder that the workouts will burn your fat and help you with healthy energy, then this article will change your perspective and show you the reality. The fat burned due to exercise and workouts is given out in the form of carbon dioxide and water. The carbon dioxide is given out through the lungs while water is released in the form of urine or sweat. The proportion of carbon dioxide to water is 84:16. Healthy exercise and workouts can help you overcome the fat issue and get a slender physique.

What’s the biggest thing you’re struggling with right now that I can help you with?

One-Time
Monthly
Yearly

Make a one-time donation to buy me a coffee so I have the fuel I need to keep producing great content.ake a one-time donation

Make a monthly donation

Make a yearly donation

Choose an amount

$5.00
$15.00
$50.00
$5.00
$15.00
$100.00
$5.00
$15.00
$100.00

Or enter a custom amount

$

Your contribution is appreciated.

Your contribution is appreciated.

Your contribution is appreciated.

DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly

Processing…
Success! You're on the list.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s